Gold is used in minute quantities in many electrical items because of its conductivity and resilience. Even the sim card in your mobile phone contains a layer of gold thinner than your hair.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Jem Stansfield throws his own mobile phone in with bits of old computers and circuit boards in an attempt to create his own gold nugget but it is not an easy task - potentially lethal acids and temperatures of 1,000C are needed if the experiment is to work.
CLICK HERE for video
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Prepping
News Link • Communications
News Link • Philosophy of Liberty