- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Founder of the Trends Research Institute Gerald Celente discusses how conditions of this recession are similar to post-World War recessions.
Celente points out that currency wars are already happening and trade wars are heating up. “Seven of the last recessions were preceded by spikes in oil prices,” he says. Celente believes a war with Iran would trigger the beginning of World War 3.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Iran
News Link • Russia
News Link • Political Parties
News Link • Contractors, Government & Military