Hackers referring to themselves as “LulzSec Reborn” made a cache of information evidently stolen from MilitarySingles.com website available at online file sharing service Pastebin on Tuesday.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A Lulz Security hacker group that bade farewell to the world last year appeared to make a comeback with a trove of data looted from a dating website for soldiers.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media
News Link • Religion: Believers
News Link • Future Predictions
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Rural America