But the latest national poll from Gallup shows the former House speaker has hit a new low: He has 10% support among registered Republicans.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Newt Gingrich likes to say he shouldn't be counted out of the GOP presidential race because he has bounced back before from low standings in public opinion polls.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Arizona's Top News
News Link • Philosophy: Conservatism
News Link • Justice and Judges
News Link • Russia
Feature Article • Events: Arizona