An expert in the field of forensic voice identification sought to answer that question by analyzing the recordings for the Orlando Sentinel.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
As the Trayvon Martin controversy splinters into a debate about self-defense, a central question remains: Who was heard crying for help on a 911 call in the moments before the teenager was shot?
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • China
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • Minnesota
News Link • Immigration
News Link • Sexuality: Sex and the Law