- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
But the judge in the case, Colonel James Pohl, averted a fight over freedom of the press by issuing a ruling that shelves potential testimony from Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri about his treatment at the US naval base in southern Cuba, amid allegations he was tortured by the CIA.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Secret Government Projects
News Link • Deep State- Shadow Government
News Link • Contractors, Government & Military
News Link • Conspiracies
News Link • Wikileaks
News Link • WTF?