- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz discusses the second-degree murder charges against George Zimmerman for Trayvon Martin’s death, and says that the court affidavit released Wednesday is “thin” and leaves out facts, and that the charges won’t hold up in court.
He goes on to speculate that Zimmerman's new lawyer is fishing for a plea bargain.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Senate/Senators
News Link • DOJ-Department of justice
News Link • Florida
News Link • California