- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The United States and the Philippines are conducting military
exercises in the South China Sea.
But the exercises are likely to raise tensions near the disputed Spratly
Islands, believed to be rich in oil and natural gas.
The islands could now determine the balance of power in the region
with the Philippines seeming to position itself as broker.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Military
News Link • United States
News Link • TERRORISM
News Link • Solar Flares
News Link • Technocracy