- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
In a dramatic courtroom appearance, George Zimmerman took the stand at his own bail hearing today and apologized to Trayvon Martin's family, saying he was "sorry" for the shooting as a judge set bail at $150,000.
Zimmerman will not be immediately released from the Florida jail where he has been held since he was charged last week with second degree murder.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Free Speech
News Link • Off Grid Living - Survival Prepping
News Link • Corruption
News Link • FBI