U.S. District Judge Gerald Bruce Lee in Alexandria, Va., also barred Jones from publishing anything in the future without the CIA's blessing....
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A federal judge has ruled a CIA whistle-blower will have to forfeit any future money he earns from a scathing book he wrote about the spy agency after he failed to get approval from his former employer prior to publication....
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Activism
News Link • United States
News Link • DOJ-Department of justice
News Link • American History