Army Col. Denise Lind denied the defense motion during a pretrial hearing at Fort Meade in the court-martial of Pfc. Bradley Manning. The ruling means the hearing will continue. It’s scheduled to run through Thursday.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A military judge refused on Wednesday to dismiss the charges against an Army private accused in the biggest leak of government secrets in U.S. history.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Secret Societies
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • U F O and Other Unidentified Stuff
News Link • Social Networking/Social Media