“The alliance needs to be more deployable and more adaptable and we’re taking those lessons learned from Afghanistan and integrating them into our planning going forward,” said Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, the National Security Council’s director of European affairs.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The United States will push to modernize NATO, deepen alliance partnerships and hammer out details of the Afghanistan withdrawal at an upcoming summit, White House officials said Thursday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Foreign Policy
News Link • Russia
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Media -**QQ**Fake News**QQ**