While many viewers will interpret it as decidedly "left-wing" in tone, it takes a very unorthodox critical stance toward power elites in the WWII and Cold War period, resembling John Spritzler's The People As Enemy: The Leaders' Hidden Agenda in World War II.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Watch this extremely perceptive documentary on the nature of power projection, propaganda, and hegemony of the American empire.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Congress-Congressmen