Hollande also denied that France would have to make some kind of payback for pulling out its troops by the end of 2012 — a year earlier than planned.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
French President Francois Hollande said Monday his country had done “more than its duty” in Afghanistan, as officials said a calendar to pull out troops would be drawn up in the coming days.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Drug War