U.S. District Judge Joseph Goodwin cited "unequivocal" video evidence of Deputy Jim R. Asbury's alleged assault on Brian Sawyer. The federal judge ruled in favor of Sawyer and ordered a new trial to determine damages.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A federal judge has overruled a jury's verdict that found a Wood County sheriff deputy did not use excessive force when he beat a man who was reportedly "running his mouth" while detained in a processing room.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Bitcoin
News Link • Property Rights