- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Gary Connery, a 42-year old stuntman, has become the first man to jump 2,400 feet (731 meters) and land safely -- without the use of a parachute. Years of training and a specially-designed wingsuit are to be credited for this truly intrepid feat. Connery gave his flabbergasting performance in (or, rather, above) Ridge Wood in Buckinghamshire, England.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Holidays
Feature Article • Just For Fun!
News Link • Weather News - Links - History
Feature Article • Philosophy: Libertarianism
Feature Article • Family
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology