- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
"He said, 'Can I pat you down,' and at that point I said, 'No, you cannot," said Stoiber, adding he does not use drugs or alcohol.
Stoiber said an argument ensued, and an officer handcuffed him.
Stoiber, who was chewing snuff, leaned over to spit on the sidewalk, and was taken into custody.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Employee and Employer Relations
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Gun Rights
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings