The ethics inquiry has been sidetracked for nearly a year, however, after charges by Ms. Waters and her supporters that staff lawyers for the committee had themselves violated House rules in their inquiry and shown a bias against her.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Ethics investigators at the time accused her of improperly trying to facilitate federal bailout financing and do special favors for a Boston-based bank, OneUnited, at a time when her husband had stock in the company worth about $200,000.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • FBI
News Link • Drugs and Medications
News Link • Courtroom and Trials