- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Bartenders needs to know your age, retailers need your PIN, but almost no-one needs your name -- except for identity thieves. At TEDxSussexUniversity, David Birch proposes a safer, fractured and conditional approach to personal identification that would almost never require your real name.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United Kingdom
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Entertainment: Sports
News Link • Clinton News
News Link • Transportation: Air Travel
News Link • Technocracy