- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
They note that had the administration given auto unions the same treatment as other equivalent creditors, as it would have been required to do in a standard bankruptcy court, taxpayers right now would have been $3.5 billion in the black instead of $23 billion in the red.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • United Kingdom
News Link • Worlds Wealthiest People
News Link • General Opinion
News Link • Ron Paul Says...