ExxonMobil signed an oil exploration deal with the Kurdistan region in northern Iraq covering six areas, including two that are said to be outside the region and claimed by both Baghdad and Kurdistan.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki believes a contract between US oil giant ExxonMobil and Iraq's autonomous Kurdistan region is dangerous and could lead to "wars," his spokesman told AFP on Tuesday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Sanctions
News Link • Bush Administration
News Link • Military
News Link • Entertainment: Sports