Bryson, who spent only eight months in his Cabinet post, said in a letter to President Obama that new leadership was needed since the seizure he suffered “could be a distraction” during a crucial time for the U.S. economy.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
John Bryson resigned late Wednesday as commerce secretary, less than two weeks after suffering a seizure and hitting two cars in an incident still shrouded in some mystery.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Investigations