According to the security firm TrustedSec, a hacking group known as D33D Company picked up the passwords from Yahoo Voices, the Sunnyvale, Calif.,-based company’s crowd-sourced publishing platform. Yahoo Voices, formerly known as Associated Content, invites users to submit articles through the Yahoo Contributor Network.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Yahoo is looking into a major hack that slurped up the usernames and passwords of 450,000 accounts Wednesday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • China
News Link • World News
News Link • Legislation