- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
As Free Staters and Occupy NH clash, the Occupy segment has taken an ironic stance to purge libertarians from their group (representing the 99% of course). By declaring Occupy NH a corporation (yup), they are trying to prevent gun owners from participating. I guess not they will represent the 95%? What a twist it seems as Occupiers seek to become the very thing they oppose in order to oppose those who want them to actually be free.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Political Parties
Feature Article • Philosophy of Liberty