Baltasar Garzon, known for pursuing Chile's former dictator Augusto Pinochet, met Mr Assange, 41, on July 19 in the Ecuadorean embassy in London, where the Australian has taken refuge and is seeking asylum.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
THE renowned Spanish lawyer representing Julian Assange has said he is worried about the WikiLeaks founder's health due to the pressure on him as he fights efforts to extradite him from Britain.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Voting - Election Integrity
News Link • FBI
News Link • Events: America
News Link • Deep State- Shadow Government
News Link • Central Banks/Banking