The judge set an Oct. 15 trial date in Anna Gristina’s case, which has been spiced with prosecutors’ claims that she had a roster of wealthy, well-placed clients and boasted of law-enforcement connections during 15 years in a business that made her millions. She says she was merely starting a dating service.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A suburban mother charged with running an upscale, urbane escort service is headed for trial after a judge declined Thursday to throw out the case.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Government
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence
News Link • Internet