Sameeh Maaytah says the Jordanian girl was treated for shrapnel wounds and then released from the hospital.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Jordan’s information minister says four Syrian rockets have fallen on a northern Jordanian border town, slightly wounding a 4-year-old girl.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • False Flag Operations
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Israel