Prime Minister John Key insisted the plan to pull out early was not linked to the attack, which raises the number of New Zealand soldiers killed in Afghanistan this month to five.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
New Zealand revealed Monday it was considering an early withdrawal from Afghanistan after three of its soldiers were killed in a roadside bomb attack on their convoy in Bamiyan province.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Military Industrial Complex
News Link • Future Predictions
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • NATO
News Link • Military