- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Condoleezza Rice was asked if the war in Iraq was worth it?
"[Iraq] becoming for instance the fourth-largest purchaser of American military equipment in the Middle East. That’s called a strategic trade-up."
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Foreign Policy
News Link • Whistleblowers
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Israel - Palestine
News Link • Voting and Elections