Merkel's two-day visit Thursday and Friday includes meetings with her Chinese counterpart, Wen Jiabao, and other leaders. The two sides are due to sign a series of business agreements and German officials say Merkel will brief Chinese leaders on efforts to resolve Europe's debt problems.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has arrived in Beijing for talks with Chinese leaders on expanding trade and solving Europe's debt problems.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Central Banks/Banking
News Link • United States
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • World News