With fresh evidence that a regional recession was undermining even Germany’s industrial might, ECB President Mario Draghi said government bond and other markets had become so dysfunctional that the central bank had to create “a fully effective backstop” for its 17 members.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The European Central Bank on Thursday moved forcefully to ensure the survival of the euro, agreeing to unlimited purchases of government bonds and a series of other steps meant to restore the world’s confidence in the struggling currency union.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Conferences