Chief Judge Royce Lamberth of the U.S. District Court in Washington says the detainees have the right to meet with their lawyers and that a 4-year-old court order dealing with lawyer access to the brig at the U.S. naval base in Cuba is working well.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
A federal judge has rejected the government's efforts to restrict lawyers' access to detainees at Guantanamo Bay.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Sweden
News Link • Crime