Col. Gregory Gross issued the official order after a hearing to determine whether a federal religious freedom law applied to Nidal Hasan's case, and triggered another delay in all proceedings related to Hasan's trial because his attorneys plan to appeal.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
The Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage must be clean-shaven or will be forcibly shaved before his murder trial, a military judge ordered Thursday.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Bitcoin
News Link • Sweden