The US has insisted that nothing could possibly have been done to prevent the attack and claims they had absolutely no “actionable” warnings beforehand. Libyan officials are now scrambling to arrest people, saying they have captured 50 people over the attack.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Despite US officials angrily condemning reports last week that the Benghazi consulate attack, which killed the US ambassador, came with advanced warning, another Libyan security official came forward today to confirm that he gave the US a specific warning about security three days before the attack.
“The situation is frightening, it scares us,” the battalion commander reportedly told US envoys. He added that this was not the first time he had warned them and that he had repeatedly cautioned that security was deteriorating, advice which was apparently ignored.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Ethereum Platform
News Link • Energy
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • California