The islands, referred to as Diaoyu in China and Senkaku in Japan, began to be a source of tension in the 1970's when oil resources were discovered in the area. They are close to a continental shelf, a shallow formation along the coast of a landmass that can go deeper into the ocean, making it easier to extract natural resources.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
apan and China’s historic dispute regarding ownership of a chain of islands in the East China Sea has recently resurfaced.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • We Are Change-What Really Happened
News Link • Corbett Report
News Link • Energy
News Link • Russia