But it does have its own SWAT team. And now the town wants to buy assault rifles for its regular patrol cops, too.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Flemington, New Jersey has all of 4,500 people. It hasn’t seen a murder in well over a decade.
Here’s a photo of the SWAT team, taken during a raid last June.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
Feature Article • Police State
News Link • Robots and Artificial Intelligence
News Link • Criminal Justice System
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Art
News Link • Environmental Protection Agency-E.P.A
News Link • European Union
News Link • Media -**QQ**Fake News**QQ**
News Link • California