- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Goldman Sachs recently sold its shares of Backpage.com, a website dedicated to the trafficking of underage sex workers. As if the shadowy private equity firm couldn't get any more suspicious, they have now been outed as owning the questionable site. The site has been accused of profiting off of and encouraging underage prostitution, with many of the victims being forced into sex slavery. After being exposed, Goldman Sachs scrambled to do damdge control and then sold all of its stocks.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Courtroom and Trials
News Link • WTF?