A grinding recession, high unemployment and social unrest are limiting the government’s options for stemming the country’s financial crisis, S&P said.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Standard & Poor’s downgraded its rating on Spain’s debt Wednesday by two notches, leaving it on the cusp of junk status.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • World News
News Link • Italy