Retail sales for September were very strong.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Here's a look at the data. We've highlighted several cells to show you what drove the growth. Each red cell shows the sequential growth this month vs. sequential growth in August. While Electronics was a huge improver thanks to the iPhone 5, others areas like grocery, clothing, and food service were also up nicely.
On the flip side of the consumer number we got a weak Empire Fed report.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Housing
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • Secession/States