Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced that those two states are each getting $275,000 grants "to help them plan and conduct high-visibility anti-texting enforcement programs."
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Thanks to a cash infusion from the Obama administration, motorists in Connecticut and Massachusetts may see police spotters on overpasses, looking for people who are texting while driving.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Drug War
News Link • Revolutions, Rebellions & Uprisings
News Link • Activism
News Link • Whistleblowers