- Records are being broken. Atlantic City's barometric pressure has dropped to the lowest on record there. The coastal water level at Sandy Hook has now reached 10.11 on the gauge and still rising quickly, which breaks the old record set by Donna in 1960 and the December 1992 nor'easter.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
All the ingredients have unfortunately continued to come together to make Sandy an extraordinary storm. It is very intense, of extreme size, and with unusual meteorological characteristics, blasting squarely into one of the most populated corridors in the world, with many reports of downed trees, power outages and coastal flooding already coming in even before the worst arrives.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Entertainment: Television (TV)
News Link • Israel - Palestine
News Link • Clinton News
News Link • Education: Private Religious Schools
News Link • Trump Administration