- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Usury laws are laws that impose price ceilings on interest rates. They are government-imposed maximum prices. They were popular with the Medieval Catholic church until the church wised up several hundred years ago. They still exist in virtually every American state, however.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Currencies
News Link • Economy - Economics USA
News Link • Inflation
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Government Debt & Financing