Datagram told Buzzfeed that its basement was flooded with five feet of water. Flooding at 33 Whitehall, where Datagram is located, is rare but, as Sandy proves, certainly not impossible.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
1. A hosting company called Datagram thought it would be a good idea to put a data center in lower Manhattan.
Datagram is a building full of computers that never switch off. They host key portions of various websites, including Buzzfeed.com and Gawker.com, and possibly also Huffingtonpost.com and Bloomberg.com.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Weather News - Links - History
News Link • Canada
News Link • Surveillance
News Link • Stock Market
News Link • Self-Defense
News Link • Voting and Elections
News Link • Privacy Rights
News Link • Military
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Sexuality: Sex and the Law
News Link • Politics: Republican Campaigns