As he adjourned the session amid chaotic scenes, assembly president Mohammed Megaryef angrily denounced a situation he said was “out of control” more than a year after the overthrow and killing of veteran dictator Moamer Kadhafi.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Protesters stormed Libya’s national assembly on Tuesday derailing a vote on a cabinet line-up in a new blow to efforts to form a government after a landmark July election.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Corruption
News Link • Foreign Policy