- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Hurricane Sandy has passed with minimal loss of human life, but swathes of destruction. Now is the time to point out the stupidity of Keynesianism, and all its calls for destruction to "stimulate" the economy. It will take billions of dollars and months of effort to regain the standard of living enjoyed on October 28th, 2012.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Economics: Agorism
News Link • Law Enforcers or Peace Officers
News Link • Space Travel and Exploration
News Link • Transportation
News Link • Police State
News Link • Now What? Where Do We Go From Here...