The clashes, which included the exchange of machine-gun fire and rocket-propelled grenades, underscored the shakiness of Libya’s security even within the confines of the capital, where the country’s security forces are headquartered.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Gun battles shut down a neighborhood of central Tripoli on Sunday, as militias loyal to the government battled another militia that they said had gone rogue.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • United States
News Link • Death
News Link • WAR: About that War
News Link • Clinton News