As such, the ITA ETF (defense) is down over 3% in the wake of Obama's victory.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
As Dave Lutz at Stifel, Nicolaus points out, defense stocks are "ground zero" for the fiscal cliff, since the cliff is supposed to whack defense spending.
All that being said, we'd argue that the fiscal cliff scenario isn't quite as bad as people might fear >
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Science, Medicine and Technology
News Link • Welfare: Social
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Employment & Jobs
News Link • Government Debt & Financing
News Link • World News