- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Most Asian stock markets sank Friday, weighed down by fears over the so-called U.S. "fiscal cliff" that's seen as a big threat to the economic recovery. Chinese stocks edged higher as investors awaited economic data they hoped would show a pickup in growth.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Employment & Jobs
News Link • Ron Paul Says...
News Link • Trump Administration
News Link • Government Debt & Financing