The leaders met in Brussels to try to hammer out a strategic seven-year budget that aims, among other things, to spur economic activity in Europe’s poorer regions.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
After two days of divisive talks, leaders from 27 European Union nations Friday failed to reach an agreement on their trillion-dollar budget.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Free Trade
News Link • Canada
News Link • Welfare: Social
News Link • Greece
News Link • Economy - Economics USA