“If I was to ask for his identification he does not have to give it to me because he’s not doing anything wrong,” he says.
- Vaccine Education Summit
- Bitcoin Summit
- Ernie's Favorites
- THE R3VOLUTION CONTINUES
- "It's Not My Debt"
- Fascist Nation's Favorites
- Surviving the Greatest Depression
- The Only Solution - Direct Action Revolution
- Western Libertarian
- S.A.F.E. - Second Amendment is For Everyone
- Freedom Summit
- Declare Your Independence
- FreedomsPhoenix Speakers Bureau
- Wallet Voting
- Harhea Phoenix
- Black Market Friday
Another key moment is when Myers asks Lenic to get their names, winking at the detective to do him the favor, but Lenic refused, saying he had no authority to do that because they were not suspected of a crime.
Additional Related items you might find interesting:Related items:
News Link • Investigations
News Link • Mass Shootings